Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday, September 30th, 2010


Namaste,


I woke up at 4:00am, only to hear Jordan on the phone! I was livid!!! So angry that I never went back to sleep. I laid on the couch for a couple hours... I held a hot compress on my pitiful eye! I got my shower and took Trey to school. Off to Starbucks, then on to work. Slow and easy is they way it goes at work. Everyone at work was concerned that my eye was infected and I needed to go to the Doctor, so I called my eye doctor and he got me right in. He put some dye in my eye and scoped it. I have a severe corneal abrasion. Could be from several different things. Mike Giroux's hand, his head, or dirt from mowing! Dr. Charles gave me a couple different eye drops and I feel so much better! A friend of mine called me this morning and ask if there was any way I could go mow her lawn after work. Fortunately for her I had some time available! I left work at 4:00 and went straight to Sue's house. OMG!!!!! Her husband has never weed eated, or edged her lawn. It probably had not been mowed in several weeks! It took a solid 3 hours! I ran home and cleaned up... There are several things going on tonight, and I needed to be done! The 24 Hour Challenge is really coming along! We got $450.00 in pledges today! AWESOME!


Much Love!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment