Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday, September 5th, 2010


Namaste,

Quick note tonight! Worked in the parking lot at church this morning, then headed straight to Midwest City. Yesterday I picked my mower up from the shop, and I jumped on it and it ran great for about eight minutes. I don't know what the problem was, but it would not run. Brent and I did everything we could with the push mower and weed eater. We did a ton of clean up work, and tried to get the sprinkler system up and running..... No luck! I have no idea what is wrong with it either. I was so hungry it made me sick so, we stopped and had a bite to eat. I met Trey and Sherrie at mom's house, and we built the frame for her back fence, then Sherrie and I started putting up the fence pickets. We only got 16 feet done, but it looks pretty good! I am happy with it! Now that we have the frame up, all we have to do is put the pickets up, and it will be done. We kinda can do this at our own pace. I would like to be done with it soon..... We came home and showered, then went to the ,market. I think we bought everything in the store. We came home and made turkey wraps, then I went out in the garage and worked on the mower. I got the mower running and will try it out in the morning! I am going to try and finish my book, so Good night!

Love you all!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment