Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday, September 9th, 2010




Namaste,

Well this years "Quest" is starting to come together.... I woke up at 5:00 and after my shower, and coffee I started working on updating the http://www.matsquest.com/ web site. This years "Quest" is going to be a trip to Germany, and Austria, with the addition of a scholarship to help fund baraitric surgery for an individual that is morbidly obese. I have challenged Trey to build a team to help him raise money and we will be spending 24 straight hours walking, running, and riding bicycles. I am going to do the straight 24hours, and Treys team will do the challenge in one hour segments. He is currently looking for people to volunteer for his challenge. We will be asking people to pledge money for each hour we are moving! On to work, after a stop at Starbucks! I was in the IV room from 6:30 until 5:15! Middle of the morning Sherrie called me and said my car would not start! I took a break and came home to see what was up with the car! I got it started but it was running really bad! After work I went by AutoZone and they plugged their diagnostic device in the car and it said my oxygen sensor was bad.... I came home and mom had brought dinner over and we ate, then I mowed our lawn... I have been working on the "Quest" for a couple of hours, and getting ready for bed!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment