Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday, September 19th, 2010 Home!!!




Namaste,

Well we slept in this morning. I did not get up until 7:00am. I got cleaned up and started editing pictures. We went to the store at 9:00 and it took us a full two hours to get our stuff at the market! We came home unloaded, and made some lunch. I edited more picture, and then some more pictures, oh Yeah.... more pictures. I laid down for an hour then edited more pictures, and more pictures. I have been watching football while.... Yep editing more pictures. Mom came over for dinner.... Sherrie made a pork loin, and potatoes, and here I am blogging and yep!!!!! Editing pictures. I have been posting my Nepal journal day by day of what I was doing one year ago! Mom made mean anniversary cake! It is going to be a crazy week! Sooo much to catch up on! More wedding pictures!
Much Love!
Mat


No comments:

Post a Comment