Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday, September 14th, 2010


Namaste,

I did not sleep a wink last night! I was soooo upset about all the mower problems, that I got up at 4:30 and headed to work. I made my IV's and did several audits. I had made arrangements for Brent to come to the Edmond facility and help me since we were going to have to push mow pretty much the whole property. We started at noon, and worked until 4:00pm. My back is killing me, but I can enjoy the next few days knowing I did everything I could to make sure the properties were done for the week. I took Brent back to Midwest City, and had a hard time staying awake on the way home. I had to finish packing, and running errands. It is all done, and only thing left is some rest! I am really looking forward to getting away for a few days even though it is a working vacation! ;-) Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my trip to Nepal. I will be posting exerpts from my journal!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment