Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wednesday, September 15th, 2010 Las Vegas




Namaste,

Well the last entry was as we were waiting at the airport getting ready to board our flight to Vegas. Our flight was fine into Denver. Sherrie hates flying, so she had a death grip on my arm, but that is fine. We had a two hour lay over in Denver... We had some lunch and ice cream. On our flight from Denver to Las Vegas, we flew right over Moab. I saw Arches, Canyonlands, the Confluence, the maze, Mt. Peal, and downtown Moab. I was so excited to see my favorite places in the world. It was crazy.... We landed in Las Vegas at 5:30, and had to wait for about an hour on the shuttle. As we were waiting at the OKC airport, we met a couple that were going to the wedding. Their names were Danny, Amber, and their two year old son Alex. They are from Ada, and just an awesome couple! Alex fell in love with Sherrie, and why wouldn't he? We made it to the Hotel at 7:00pm, which was what time we were suppose to be in the hotel restaurant to take pictures of the Bachelor, and Bachlorette parties. They were in separate restaurants, and I ran back and forth, but got sone group pictures. They left for their respective parties, and we were going to meet the girls at Gilly's after they went to an all male revue, but they changed their plans and went to a club called the Cat House. Misty called and said they had 10 girls with cameras and their was no reason for us to come all the way down to the other end of the strip. Sherrie and I took the opportunity to turn in early in preparation for a busy couple of days ahead of us! I will continue to post excerpts from the journal, but this blogger will not let me copy and paste, so I will have to find a way to post it. I will just may take a bit!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment