Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September 15th, 2010




Waiting at the airport!!!! Excerpt #1 from Mat's Quest Journal




09/15/2009 8:45am




We have been in the air for an hour and a half. A few notes... 1.) I am freezing. My windows have ice crystals on it! 2.) There has been cloud cover for the entire trip so far. There was a break in the clouds, and I saw a city... No clue which one. I'm pretty tired. Did not sleep well last night, just a little anxious. Ha d a guy on the plane say "Hey!!! your that guy going to climb, that mountain!" I said "Yes, I am on my way!" After I kissed Sherrie, Jordan, Trey, and Curtis at the airport, I could not look back to see if they were still there. I was sooo nervous that I fumbled around with my stuff at security for an eternity. Hey Look! Another city 35,000 feet below!




So this was one year ago today... Right now! And here I am again sitting in an airport waiting to go on another journey. This time is a little different. Sherrie and I are going to Las Vegas to shoot a wedding. It will be a lot of work, but you can bet we will have a lot of fun too! Will try to keep up over the next few days, but who knows what will happen once we get to Vegas!




Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment