Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday, September 8th, 2010




Namaste,
Soooooooo.... I am writing this blog heavily sedated! My back has been giving me grief, and so when I got home from the gym I might have taken a few extra pain pills. We worked out really hard tonight! Ajarn Parker taught for 2 1/2 hours..... We had an awesome class, like 20 people! Jumped up at 5:30 and showered, read and had my coffee! Work was so insanely busy, that I did not even take a lunch break! I left at 5:00 and went straight to the gym. The place was a wreck, and I cleaned for an hour! I am sure there are tons of other things that happened, but I am sooooo tired! I am launching the new Quest fundraiser this weekend! Stay tuned for details first of next week!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment