Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 Real Time




Namaste,

Holy crap it was a long day! I started at 5:00am at the Edmond property. I did all of the edging, and mowing with the big mower in 2 and a half hours. I even went to 7/11 and took a shower before 8:00am. We continued to have computer problems today. Our two pharmacy systems are not communicating with each other! I dealt with this from 8:00am until 5:00pm. Brent came over to help me around two, and at that point all we had left was push mowing, weed eating, and cleaning up! I was running back in every thirty minutes to see if the computer help desk needed anything from me. I took Brent home in Midwest City then came home. I have been on the go pretty hard for the last few weeks, and I am exhausted!

Much Love!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment