Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday, September 29th, 2010




Namaste,

I got to the Edmond property at 5:05 this morning. I could not find the key to the storage building where my equipment was.... I found the key in the lock in the door! Probably doesn't do much good to lock the door if you leave the key in the lock???? I literally had 10 minutes worth of work left when my weed eater literally exploded in my hands. I am so happy with the amount of work I got out of my Ryobi that on my way to lunch I went and got another one. Work continues to be pretty slow. I met Jeremy Morton at Earl's for lunch. Jeremy lent me his SB600 Flash for the wedding. I have a SB600 but wanted to take a back up. Jeremy is awesome. He is a great jui-jit-su player, and great Muay Thai fighter. He is so mild mannered you would never assume he is a bad boy! Back to work.... The afternoon was dragging on so I left at 4:00 and came home to get my bike. I rode Lake Hefner tonight. It took me 42:29.... I wanted to do it under 40:00, but I had to stop for traffic a couple of times. Trey and I went to Louie's at the lake and shared a pizza, then home. I had to do some work on my car. Sherrie ran over a basketball and busted the windshield washer fluid reservoir. Anyway.... Today is the one year anniversary of my climb in the Himalaya's. I miss it soooo much! Tonight I was invited to speak at the "Dance from Obesity Ball!" It is a black tie affair, and I am honored!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment