Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 Real Time




Namaste,

Got up at 5:30 and yep!!!!! Edited pictures! Dropped Trey off at school, then stopped at Starbucks. On to work, where there continues to be a little slow down. Jason, Jodi, and I met Melissa Owumi at Louie's at the lake for lunch! Melissa is my Oklahoma City Thunder Season Ticket Representative. She has always taken very good care of us, and over the last two years, has become a very close friend. Melissa is moving to Boston to get her MBA at Harvard! She is a very bright girl, who will be missed! We have been upgrading our computers at the pharmacy and we had some issues with of network this afternoon. It dropped several units off the network so we worked on that all afternoon. I went to Jerry the lawn mower repair guys house and swapped mowers with him again. I got the Yazookie back again. It kicks serious booty! I headed up to the gym and we had Jui-Jit-Su, and then we had our first girls class! We had about 15 to 20 girls who showed up. They were awesome. They came in all shapes and sizes. They did very well. I came home to get everything ready for tomorrow. I am going to mow Edmond tomorrow, so it will be a very busy day!

Much Love!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment