Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday, September 20th, 2010 Real Time




Namaste,



Well I guess I had to go back to work! It is soooo hard to go back after being off for five days! I got up at 5:30 and guess what I did??? Edited pictures! Work has slowed down a bit, but I had plenty to do! I met Jennifer Walters at lunch to discuss the Applebee's pancake breakfast. We both decided that if the other board members are not willing to help sell tickets.... We might as well cancel it! Back to work, where I continued to clean up from the weekend. I left work at 4:15 and took the borrowed mower to the car wash to clean it up. I came home and Trey helped me mow our yard before I ran to the gym. I was just going to work in the office tonight but no one showed up to teach, so I ran two classes! They were rather small, but it was all new guys, and they can't just train on their own! I came home and Sherrie made me some of the leftover pork from last night, and..... Yep!!!! I started editing pictures! I am exhausted! More pictures from the wedding!



Much Love!



Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment