Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday, September 6th, 2010




Namaste,

Well after I worked on my mower last night, I decided to go to Edmond this morning and do some of the lawn work. I woke up at 4:50 and thought about going back to sleep.... I left the house at 5:30 and started with the edging. I got on the mower and said a little prayer. The mower started and ran great for the first hour! I got the whole front 1/2 of the property done really quickly. I bet anything I was on record pace and when I stopped to do the weed eating and clean up on the front 1/2, the dang thang wouldn't start again! I jumped it and it ran like crap for the next hour, then I could not get it to run at all! I ended up push mowing a ton, and got the interior of the property done. I did the clean up and it was 11:00am. I had promised Trey that since it is Labor Day, and he did not have school today, I would take him to a movie. We went to see Grown Up's.... One of the funniest movies I have ever seen! I came home and took a little nap! I have been teaching on Monday nights, so I jumped on the bike and rode to the gym in a 40 mile an hour head wind! When I got there Shaun was waiting, and we went in a jumped rope for three rounds while waiting on everyone else to show up! Well no one else did show up, so Shaun and I did jui-jit-su for about 10 rounds, then we did 5 rounds of stand up boxing, then one round of Muay Thai! I have nothing left!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment