Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friday, September 24th, 2010




Namaste,

What a busy day!!!! I jumped up and worked on pictures for a while, and then dropped Trey off at school. On to Starbucks, then work. Our work load is considerably less right now, so I had the majority of my weekend prep done by 9:00am. I started thinking about how cool it would be if I got Midwest City knocked out, and then could just chill this weekend! Things fell into place and I was able to leave at 11:30. I got to Midwest City around noon, but had a flat tire that set me back about an hour! Nothing ever goes to plan. I edged, and then jumped on the Yazookie and zipped it around! We did a few extra things.... We have a pine beetle here in Oklahoma and it is killing every pine tree in the state. The property at Midwest City has 30 or 40 pine trees, and they are dropping pine needles by the pound! We probably cleaned up 50 pounds of pine needles! I dropped Brent off, and headed over to mom's. Her lawn was out of control!!!!! I edged, and mowed, but my weed eater was flooded. I told mom I would have to come back and weed eat later. I came home showered and we headed to Brook Wroblewski's birthday party. We went to Kang's for sushi, and then Dan McGinnis Irish Pub. We had a blast. I could tell I am an old man when I looked at my watch and realized it was Midnight! We came home and I don't even remember going to bed.... I was spent! Enjoy a couple of pictures!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment