Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday, September 28th, 2010




Namaste,

I did not want to get up! My face still hurts really bad, and the swelling has not gone down! I got up at 5:45 and got my junk together. I played with pictures for a while, then dropped Trey off at school. 1/2 way to work, Trey called and forgot to tell me he needed lunch money, so I turned around. On to Starbucks, then work. Work continues to be slow. I did some computer maintenance today, and snuck out to work on the mower. I took it for a spin and got the whole property mowed in about two hours. All I have left to do at the Edmond property is weed eat... Should be pretty easy! I can really tell that the cool weather has slowed the grass growth! YEA!!!!!!! I headed over to moms for a shower, before heading to the gym for a couple of hours... I taught some basic grappling, and then came home to assist Sherrie with a Medical Terminology test. Headed to bed!

All my love!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment