Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday, September 25th, 2010


Namaste,

I woke up at 6:15 and laid around until 6:45. I jumped up and started loading the weed eater up, as well as, the bikes..... We went to moms and did the weed eating over there, then headed to Hafer park to ride. We rode about six miles and then ran three. I was done!!!!! We came home and I cleaned the storage building in the back yard. We are having a garage sale in a few weeks, and We have a ton of crap that we are going to get rid of! I moved it all into the garage, and then took a one hour nap! We got up and went to the market and picked up a few things... We were going to have a few people over for the game, but decided not to. We just wanted to relax and watch the game in our underwear if we want to! I think I am going to get up balls early and ride the lake! I have a fight tomorrow afternoon at 4:30.... My coach and I were sparring last Wednesday, and I closed up his eye... He says he owes me! We will see! Above picture is Mike Giroux's eye

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment