Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, September 13th, 2010




Namaste,

Well I left for work at 5:30am this morning. I stopped at Starbucks and then straight to work. I have so much to get done before Sherrie and I head to Las Vegas on Wednesday. I really wanted to get all of my audits done, and then go out and mow at least 1/2 the property! I only got 1/2 of my audits done, and then the garage door repair man called and he was here at the house. I came home and while he was working on the door, I got most of my packing done. Back to work, where I had a ton left to do. I finished up at 3:30 and went outside. I got the edging done pretty quickly, then jumped on the big mower, and knocked out the first three sections. When I got to the fourth I could hear something was not right and I could smell rubber burning. A bearing on the deck had gone out, and the belt had jumped off. I loaded the mower up and headed to Jerry's house. When I got there he told me he was out of loaners except for one! It is a 1950's model riding lawn mower. When I got back to the hospital the sun was setting, the OS (Old School) mower had headlights, and I got busy..... After about an hour it started making some weird noises, spewed oil and then caught on fire. I was soooooo pissed. I came home to find out our air conditioner had iced over, so if it's not one thing it's another! Random pictures!
Love you all!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment