Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday, September 3rd, 2010




Namaste,
Sherrie has had a cold all week, and she had a coughing fit at 4:00am. I did not go to sleep. I got up and took my shower, made my coffee, and read for a while. I took Trey to school, and then hit Starbucks. Saw some of my friends there.... On to work. I had so much to get done! One of my drug reps brought in lunch and we worked through and ate while we talked. They afternoon was crazy busy, and we did not leave until after 6:00. I came home, had a snack and then Sherrie and I went to the Edmond Santa Fe, and Edmond Memorial football game. We went to Memorial, but Jordan goes to Santa Fe.... We had a hard time deciding who to cheer for, but we have some second cousins who are in the Memorial band. I have a friend who's son is the kicker for Memorial, so we cheered for the Bulldogs. We are home for the night, the rest of the weekend is going to be very busy!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment