Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday, September 23rd, 2010 Real Time


Namaste,

Soooooo.... I posted the 23rd Nepal Journal entry yesterday, so today I will post the 22nd today. I took it easy today. Didn't get up until 5:30! I was in pain! My back is giving me grief! I was participating in a Healthy Living Fair today, so I had to dress for success! I had a crazy dream about my friend Erin last night, and then we showed up at Starbucks at the same time. I didn't tell her about it because I didn't want her to think I am weird! Anyway! Work is slow, but I did succeed in getting the computer system fixed, and all of our backlog caught up! The health fair was going on next door, so I would go over for an hour then back to work. I came home just after three and laid down for a while. Sherrie and I had a Oklahoma Epilepsy Board of Directors Meeting at 6:00pm. We are just getting home, and I am glad to be home with nothing going on for a bit! Here are a couple of pictures!

Much Love!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment