Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friday, September 10th, 2010





Namaste,

Well it was a mixed emotions day! I started yesterday morning sending invitations for friends and family to participate in this years "24 hour challenge!" Out of probably 100 text, and emails I had three responses! One was very positive, and two were let me check my schedule.... Kinda hurt my little feelings! I don't know why I thought the support for this fund raising event would be overwhelming! I guess I just need to find the right team members? Anyway, I went to work early, and got started.... Jodi and I met Mike at Earl's for lunch, and we had a good time! Back to work, where we continued to knock out the weekend preparation. I left at 4:00 and came home and laid down for an hour before going to shoot a young lady! Sounds funny! I was taking her Senior pictures. It was windy as hell! We got some great shots, but we are going to do it again! When it is not as windy! We have a busy day, and weekend planned! I will keep you updated! Please check my website http://www.matsquest.com/ to see the new information about the "Quest!" A couple pictures of Jenny from last night!

Love you all!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment