Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday, September 11th, 2010





Namaste,

Ended up editing pictures until late last night! Got up at 6:00 and did a few things around the house then woke Sherrie up, and headed over to moms to finish her fence. We got it done around 11:00 then had a ton to clean up, and do her lawn! We got home at 12:30, and after I got my shower I started cleaning the house, and then delivered the pictures I had edited. Back home to get ready for the OU / Florida State football game! OU dominated the game, and while I was watching the game I continues to edit, and colorize pictures. Our garage door has been acting up, and after the game I tried to fix it, but guess what! I made it worse than it was. I am exhausted, and have to mow both properties tomorrow! I want to have them out of the way so I can focus on Las Vegas! I found out tonight that my buddy Wolf who lives in the UK, is going to meet Trey and I in Germany. HOW AWESOME IS THAT! I called Trey as soon as I got the email, and I think he was as excited as I was! More pictures of Jenny!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment