Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday, August 31st, 2010




Namaste,
Did not sleep very well because of my cat. He slept in between my feet and every time I move he attacks my feet. Anyway.... Up at 5:00 for shower, coffee, and some reading. I dropped Trey off at school, then hit Starbucks. Off to work.... I jumped into the day and began the arduous journey through the day. Jodi and I ran to Jason's deli at lunch and I have to tell you, they have the best salad bar in town. I load up on olives, and mushrooms, then top it off with some organic raspberry vinaigrette dressing. It is wonderful, and burns more calories than what you consume. They also have healthy desserts. They have a fruit salad, with apples, grapes, and pineapple, in a whipped cream base. It is really good too. I would eat lunch there everyday if I could. Back to work... We had an in service this afternoon about, pain, pain control, and pain documentation. It took a few hours out of the afternoon. I bounced out at 4:30 and headed over to the gym. I was going to take the night off, but I ended up going to open the gym. I started cleaning the mats when Josh Crosby showed up. Josh is our gym cleaner, and also a great Muay Thai fighter. I helped him clean the gym, then we got in the cage and fought for four, five minute rounds. I have to tell you I think I won two rounds and Josh won two rounds. I took a knee to the rib cage. Last night I think I separated some cartilage in my ribcage, and Crosby caught me right when it smarts the most. We had invited mom over for dinner, and so I left the gym, and came home. She had made some guacamole and Sherrie made some chicken taco's. I am really tired and ready for sleepy time. Just got text and have to go into work. Pictures are from the zoo.

Love you all!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment