Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday, August 17th, 2010




Namaste,

Well I woke up at 4:30 and decided it would be a good morning to go get Edmond's property done. I loaded up the trailer, and headed out. I had to stop and get gas.... On to the hospital! I edged first, which only takes 30 minutes. I started with Dave's mower and did the front 1/2 before going in and cleaning up! I had plenty to do for the majority of the day. I wrapped up at 3:30 and went back out to finish up. I have been battling a pinched nerve in my lower back, and I am in a great deal of pain. I mowed until 7:00pm and could probably mowed for another hour but my left hip, and lower back could not take anymore. On the way home I noticed I had 7 missed text. Two were from my cousins in Tennessee. My cousin Sherry Wilson passed away due to an aneurysm. Sherry was only 53, and I just talked to her, not to long ago. She managed the business office in my families hardware store. Sad day! A few more pictures from the zoo!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment