Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday, August 18th, 2010




Namaste,

I have a pinched nerve in my back, so I took a muscle relaxer and a pain pill! I was out like a light. I slept through the night and jumped up just before the alarm clock went off at 5:30. Shower, coffee, and a little reading. Off to work, after a stop a Starbucks, of course. Work is about the same as usual, with the exception of my friend Alexis deciding that she after all did not want to work there. Oh well.... It's not for everyone! I met my good friend Joy Brown at Louie's for lunch. Joy is awesome, she is an exceptional nurse. She was on her way to get her hair did, after just having her car in for service, so she was in the neighborhood. After lunch the afternoon seemed to drag on forever! We were waiting on a late admit to come in, and had a computer tech there fixing Jodi's computer. Sherrie's brother Bruce, his wife Tracy, and their three kids drove up from College Station. As soon as I got home from work, I started grilling burgers.... We had a bite to eat, and then we all went to Mitch Park. Courtney and Trey watched the younger kids, and Bruce, Tracy, and Sherrie ran , while I made two laps on my bike! The weather was beautiful! We came home cleaned up and I am getting ready to take drugs and go to bed! The pictures are my good friend Joy Brown, and a random picture of a public cremation from Kathmandu!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment