Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday, August 26th, 2010




Namaste,




What a busy day! Sherrie had to be at work by 5:00, so when the alarm went off at 4:30 I jumped up like the bed was on fire. I laid here while Sherrie was in the shower, then I got in. I had a cup of coffee, and then decided to go on in to work. I of course stopped at Starbucks. I went straight into the IV room and did not come out until lunch. I wanted to get ahead and maybe leave for a while and go mow Midwest City, but we were way too busy! We ran and got some Chinese take out the right back to work. We ran around like chickens for the rest of the afternoon, here, there, do this, do that..... I got quite a bit done, and at 5:00 I ran out and got on the mower. I spent 4 hours out there, until there was no way I could do anymore. It was just way to dark. Sherrie came to check on me and I put her to work. She mowed the court yard, and cleaned up the driveway for me. I really appreciate her help. She didn't have to help me but did it out of the goodness of her heart. Random pictures.




Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment