Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friday, August 21st, 2010




Namaste,
Did not really want to get up! Got up at 5:30 and jumped in the shower. Had some coffee, and hooked the trailer up to the Rover. I had to return the stolen (Borrowed) mower today. I came in and got ready for work then dropped Trey off at school. He is already having a great time at school. I stopped by Starbucks and one of my coffee buddies was there. His name is Neo and he is being deployed to Iraq next week, so he had a cup of coffee waiting on me. We are going to lunch on Monday, before he ships out. I got to work, and I have not ever had this big of an IV load for as few patients as we have. I was in the IV room from 8:00am until 2:30pm. We did take a quick lunch break to go return the mower. Again... If I did not have Gaymarie's help with the mower over the last two weeks, I would be out of business. I left work just before 5:00pm and had to stop by Starbucks for a frappachino, then home to get Bruce, Tracy, and Sherrie. We were heading down to Iguana lounge to meet Ben and Kinsey Crocker for dinner. We had a few drinks, some great Mexican food, and great company. Ben and Kinsey had some function to be at so they had to leave after dinner, and we were going to go down to the canal and walk around, but Mike and Jenni Giroux called and wanted us to meet them at a local pub. We went over there and had a drink with them, then came home. Bruce and Tracy have to head home today, so we are going to spend the morning at the zoo! Better go! Couple pictures of hot mama!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment