Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saturday, August, 28th, 2010


Namaste,


Well it was a good day! Started off at 6:00am heading over to mom's to work on her back fence. We did her side fence 22 panels worth back in May. Her neighbor gave her 10 panels to do the back fence, but we have not had a chance yet. Sherrie and I went over to get the post done, and it went really well! Sherrie and mom went to Home Depot at 8:00 and rented an auger. I was going to hand dig the holes, but the ground was really hard. We got all of the post set, and had breakfast. We managed to get home by 11:30. I took a shower, and was suppose to help Sherrie with her homework, but ended up taking some Lortab and falling asleep. My back is killing me, and I needed a little rest. We jumped up at 2:30 and got ready for Mike Champlin's birthday party at Red Pin. Red Pin is a night club with bowling alleys. It has 10 lanes, and a bar in the middle. Mike's girlfriend Jamie had ordered a buffet for the group, and it was yummy! The party was from 4 to 7, and then on the way home, we ran by mom's to check the post. We were going to do some of Sherrie's homework but went to bed about 9:00. I'm gonna say, that's the most sleep I have had in years. Today is going to be busy. Church, mowing, house cleaning, a photoshoot, and Fantasy Football draft. Better get going!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment