Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday, August 29th, 2010


Namaste,




So if you read the earlier blog, I said it is going to be a busy day. Our church added another Sunday service, so we had to be at the church at 8:00am. We work from 8:00 to 8:40 then into the service. On my way to church I had to pick up my lawn trailer at the hospital, and then swing by Starbucks. Oh I forgot... Had to go by mom's and pick up Trey. Church was good, then I headed over to Midwest City. I picked Brent up on the way, and we did a great job, and even trimmed some bushes, and cleaned up 100 pounds of pine needles. I dropped him off then headed home. I put the trailer back in the storage building at the hospital, and then came and got Sherrie. We headed over to mom's house to put up her fence panels. We got everything set up, and then started putting up the wood. HOLY CRAP! The panels were obviously custom made, and they are taller than the post. I am going to have to cut them down to make them fit. After being in the heat all day, I just didn't have the energy to do it today. Next weekend is a three day weekend, and I will get it done then. We had our Fantasy Football draft, and for the first time in 4 years I did not pick first! I picked 6th, but got all of my players anyway! Time to get ready for the week!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment