Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, August 23rd, 2010 Early Morning!




Namaste,




Did not sleep worth a crap! I have a heavy heart, and don't know what to do! I found out a couple of days ago, that my Uncle Junior has lung cancer. My Uncle Gerald is not doing well, with his COPD, my mom is suffering from her arthritis, and there is nothing I can do! My Uncles live 625 miles away and it takes 10 hours to drive one way. I guess what I am writing about is an open prayer. As you all know I am a christian, but I am very open to the same thought process as our founding fathers.... Freedom or religion. So if you are Christian, Catholic, Mormon, Muslim, Jewish, or Jehovah's Witness I'll take your prayers for my family! Pictures are Uncle Junior with his car.




Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment