Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, August 23rd, 2010


Namaste,


Well it was a very busy day. I had no idea how many people really read the blog, but I had a ton of people call and text about my post from this morning. I still have a heavy heart, but I know there are so many people who really care! We had the typical Monday morning except for the fact that I threw a bunch of trash away out of the car this morning, and then I couldn't find my phone. I looked for twenty minutes, and then heard it ringing from the trash can! I dropped Trey off at school, and then off to Starbucks. Work was typical, a bunch of clean up work from the weekend. Huge IV load, and then I met a friend of mine at Louie's for lunch. I met Neo Tamang at Starbucks. He is a awesome guy, who always has a smile on his face. He is retired from the Air Force, but still works at Tinker. He is going to Iraq for a year to work on a new communication system in Baghdad. Neo is also a photographer and we talked about working together when he returns. The afternoon was equally busy, and then at 4:45 I had to blow out and pick up a print that I had ordered. I headed to the gym, and Cole Province came in. We talked a bit, then several other guys came in. We had a great workout.... We had two brand new guys come in, and Danny and I worked with them individually. They did very well for brand new guys. I came home and had several things to do here around the house, and had Sherrie make me a chicken wrap. I am exhausted, and think I will sleep! Picture from Nepal!
Love you all!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment