Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday, August 2nd, 2010




Namaste,




Holy crap! I did not want to get up this morning, but knew I had to! Did the usual morning ritual. Shower, coffee, and reading. Off to Starbucks and then on to work. Work was quite busy in the morning, just like all Mondays. The clean up from the weekend is always a mess. Jodi had dropped her car off at the dealership for service so at noon we went back to get it. We stopped at Jason's Deli at lunch, and got a giant salad. They have the best salad bar in Edmond. The afternoon was very slow. I started getting very tired, so I took the opportunity to come home and lay down. I took an hour and a half nap, then bounced up and ran to the gym. It was 106 degrees today, so it was 130 degrees in the gym. I opened the doors and got the fans on. I did some shadow boxing, jumped rope, and then rolled with Jeremy Morton, and a new guy Joe. I tapped Jeremy, then he tapped Giroux, so that made me the champ by default. Well at least in my own mind. I am still having problems with my left leg. It really hurts when I put my knee on the mat. I feels like there is a knife sticking in there, but does not hurt to walk or run. I came home and Sherrie wanted to run, but it was still 103 degrees outside. I am just drained! Time for bed! A couple of pictures from Moab, Utah!




Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment