Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friday, August 28th, 2010


Namaste,

Well I have been battling this pinched nerve in my back for several weeks now, and it really seems to act up when I am under stress. I have so much going on, and just never seem to get to that point of caught-up-ed-ness! (New word! Like it?) I got up at 5:00 and headed out. I got to the hospital and had all of the weed eating and clean up to do. I took my climbing headlamp, and did my weed eating by headlight. There had been so many pine needles and dead leaves gather in places due to the dry, hot weather. I went in at 8:00 and got cleaned up. I went to Starbucks, and saw my girlfriend Kari Coffee.... We were teasing each other, when I noticed my Pastor Herbert Cooper sitting right there. I talked to him for about 15 minutes. He had to run to his son's "howdy" rally at school, but we are going to meet soon, and put together a program to teach "Healthy Living." On to work! It was ridiculously busy. This is how it goes! Very slow, then very busy! The picture I dropped off to be framed on Tuesday was ready, so I went to pick it up. It came out pretty good. It is waaaaaay bigger than I had originally expected. Back to work, where it was crazy. We have some really sick patients right now, and the IV load is bigger than I ever remember. I took pain pills all day, so I was in no mood to do anything. I laid in the bed for about an hour, the we ran to the market to get some food. I had a salad, and turkey wrap, then just took it easy. We went to bed around 9:30, and crashed hard. It is going to be a busy weekend.... The picture is what I had framed for Mike's birthday. It is Mesa Arch in Moab, Utah. This is my place of Zen!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment