Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday, August 1st, 2010


This officially is my 400th blog post. It is hard to believe that I have been blogging that long, but I feel it gives me a way to communicate with my friends and family all over the world. I wish everyone that reads the blog would sign up as a follower. I slept pretty well last night.... Boomer only got up once so I feel like I got some good rest. You may or may not know, but Boomer has a genetic condition that causes him to form cysteine crystals in his urinary tract. He takes 16 pills a day to regulate his Ph. We have to wrap eight pills twice a day in deli turkey, so when we go to the market we have to get "Boomers Turkey" and "Our Turkey!" He is a spoiled brat and we call him "Baby Boomer!" Back to today.... Got up at 6:00 and made my coffee.... Watched an old movie (Somersby) that we actually own but I have not seen in years. Time for a shower and then get ready for church. We picked Trey up at mom's on the way to church, and we worked in the parking lot. After church I had some serious errands to run. With seven or eight trips to the Hardware store yesterday, we had a ton of stuff to return. Our first stop was at Lowe's, then Home Depot, then Target, then home! When we got here we had a bite to eat, then I went out in the garage to clean and organize the mowers and lawn equipment. I expected it would take an hour or two, but I was out there for four hours. The mowers are tuned, cleaned and ready for new blades. All of the lawn equipment that is not being used right now has been moved to the storage building, and things that are used sporadically are neatly in the garage. I came in took a shower and then laid down for 30 minutes that turned into an hour and a half. Sherrie had a pork loin in the slow cooker all day..... WOW! IT WAS AWESOME! I ate waaaaaaaay to much!!!! We had to run by Crest and pick up some produce than we ran over to mom's to pick up my jock strap! You're probably wondering why my jock was at mom's????? Thursday night when I jumped in her pool before taking Sherrie to the concert in the park, that's all I had on! Now that's a visual you could have done without! We headed over to Hafer park to run their 1 1/2 mile circuit. It was 106 degrees today, and it was still in the high 90's. There was no wind, and the air was thick! I came home for my third shower of the day, and to get ready for the week. We ran by the Edmond property and it has been so dry, that it looks like I just mowed today! I may get away with not mowing there for several days!!!!! Yeah! The pictures are Boomer! I have probably posted them before but like I said..... He is a spoiled rotten brat!

Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment