Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday, August 19th, 2010




Namaste,
Good Morning,

Today was the kid's first day of school. I jumped up at 5:15 and turned off the alarm clock, except I turned off the wrong one! It went off at 5:30 and woke everyone in the house up. We had three girls sleeping in the living room so I was trying to be quiet, but it was impossible. I got dressed had my coffee, and did some reading. I dropped Trey off at school and headed to Starbucks. It was crazy busy! The line was out the door! I got my coffee and headed to work. I had all of my IV's done in a few hours, so I made a deal with Jodi. I wanted to take part of the day off to hang with our company, but they decided to go to the Cowboy Hall of Fame, so I decided to get my mowing done at Midwest City. I hooked up the trailer and headed over to pick up my partner in crime.... Brent was already at the property, and ready to go. We hauled booty, and knocked it out in three hours flat! If I didn't have Brent's help I would probably still be there! I came home and cleaned up then Bruce and I headed up to the gym. We had three pro fighters working out when we got there, and so Bruce and I just rolled a bit, then Morgan Hawkins came in a taught Jui-Jit-su. We got a great workout..... Home for the third shower of the day, and a salad. I got a new phone today. My Blackberry has hit the floor one too many times, so I broke down and got an IPhone. It will take some getting use to! Thanks to Ben Anderson for helping me get the upgrade process done very quickly! Ben is the man when it comes to cell phones. If you need a new one, go see him at the Wal-Mart in North Edmond!

Love you all!
Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment