Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday, August 25th, 2010




Namaste,

I hate it when you wake up just before the alarm goes off, and you just lay there waiting on the clock to turn.... I got my shower and my coffee, then started sending emails looking for some sponsorship for the pancake breakfast we are holding on October 30th. I dropped the boy off at school, then to Starbucks. Work is pretty busy right now.... I had a few projects to finish for the month. By 11:30 I was starving, so I ran to Qdoba and picked up a taco salad. Back to work.... The afternoon went really quickly. I took a little break at 2:30 and picked up a loaner mower from the guy who is fixing my mower. He is waiting on parts to get mine put back together. Back to work....e left at 5:00 and I headed straight to the gym. Coach Parker was teaching tonight, and I was worried when at 6:00 there was only three of us. By 6:30 we had about 15. It is funny to see people drag in, and know that we have been working our butts off, and they have some catching up to do. Class was amazing! Coach Parker was doing a drill and kicked me in the rib cage. It was my fault that I did not have the pads in place but he is soooooo fast! Home for a shower, salad, and rest! Tomorrow will be busy! I am working, and mowing..... Should be fun! A couple of random pictures!

Love you all!

Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment