Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday, August 22nd, 2010







Namaste,






So I have been thinking about my trip to Nepal last year, and the one year anniversary of my trip is coming up. Everyday I will post small stories from my journal. I want to go back so bad it hurts. We slept in this morning.... I didn't get out of bed until 7:00. I was awake at 5:30, but just laid in bed thinking about all of the things I could be doing. I got my shower, and a cup of coffee, then Sherrie and I went to mom's and picked up Trey. We went to church and worked in the parking lot. After church we went to the market to get our weeks groceries. We were starving while we were shopping so we bought everything in the store. We came home and had lunch, then Trey and I had a meeting at church. We have a new program starting and had to get our sign in. When we got home I loaded the lawn equipment up and headed over to mom's. I had nothing but trouble... The weedeater wouldn't run, the mower handle was bent. I got it done but it was a chore. I went to Home Depot and got some parts, then home. I worked on the equipment and then did my lawn. I took a shower then Sherrie fixed dinner. I made some grilled veggie, and chicken taco's then we loaded up the bikes and went for a ride. I stopped to put air in my tire and the tube had a hole in it. We ran by Wal-Mart and I changed the tube in about 10 minutes. We rode the first three miles in about 15 minutes, and then I made another lap in just under 10 minutes. I was soaking wet. The humidity was unbearable. Time for a small snack and then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! More pictures from the zoo yesterday!






Love you all!






Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment