Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday, July 1st, 2010


Namaste,


Well the year is 1/2 over.... Thank God! I am ready for winter. Got up early and hit Starbucks. Today is Jodi"s Birth Day so I ran by Lowes to get her a gift card. On to work, where things continue to be on the slow side. I got all of my morning things done and then we took Jodi to lunch. One of my friends, Tony Brummitt has a cousin who needs to work. They ask if I would give him a try. His name is Brandon, and he did a pretty good job. He does not have much experience, but has potential. I picked him up at 2:30 and he got started at 3:00. We finished up at 6:00. Not too bad! All in all it took a total of 7 1/2 hours to do that job. I had planned on coming home, cleaning up then getting up to the gym for Muay Thai class, but I can;t even keep my eye's open. I lost 11 pounds yesterday. I'm gonna say I was a bit dehydrated, even though I drank fluids all day. I had leg cramps all night! Time for bed! The picture is my Worhol of Patty Rameriez.


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment