Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4th, 2010







Namaste,






Happy 4th of July! This is the day we celebrate our country's birthday. It is a great excuse to cookout, drink a lot, and blow things up! We started the day off at church, where they did a fireworks display inside the church. It was kinda cheesy but oh well! Trey and I worked the parking lot, then met Sherrie inside for service. We came home from church, and Sherrie was heading to the hospital to see her grandmother, so Trey and I went to mom's to do her lawn. We knocked it out, then did Craig and Katy Goza's lawn, then home. Trey came inside and I did our lawn. Thank God I got it done, because it rained the whole afternoon. We went to Mike and Marilyn Isbell's for a cookout, and to blow thins up! It continued to rain, and so the party continued on their porch. It was nice to see them. Marilyn cooks a mean chicken, it was delicious. They have hundreds of hummingbirds, but the lighting was horrible. We left there at 9:15 and went to the Specialty Hospital to watch UCO's fireworks. They lasted about 25 minutes, then it was a race to beat the other 100,000 people out of there to get home. I took neighborhood roads back home, because I am a sneaky guy! Got home around 11:00 and crashed. Trey and I were suppose to play golf with my brother today, but it is raining cat's and dog's! We will find something to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment