Saturday, July 17, 2010

Friday, July 17th, 2010


Namaste,


Yeah.... It's Friday! Typical morning with a stop at Starbucks then on to work! I was gonna read a bit this morning, but ended up talking to Chad for an hour. That was fine!!!! He has a very unique perspective on life, and his advice has never been wrong! Work continues to be as slow as ever.... I tried to stay busy all day but after the enormous week I had, I was really dragging tail! I came home at 3:30, and laid down for a couple of hours. We had dinner plans with Ben and Kinsey Crocker. We went to Shoguns, and it was off the hook! I know I write about Ben and Kinsey all the time, but they are such a great couple. Huge, generous hearts, and would do anything for anyone! I love those guy's so much! They are an example of what America should be like. We would have no hunger, no homelessness, no loneliness...... Wow I think that's what Christ said about taking care of your neighbor? Anyway.... I apologize for the diatribe! Sherrie and I came home and went straight to bed. I have so much planned for today, that I don't know if we will get it all done, but we did sleep in until 8:00! I have not done that for 15 years! Then we went for a run! DANG IT"S HOT! The staircase was made from a single piece of wood. It is in the chapel of Loretta in Santa Fe, New Mexico.


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment