Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday, July 2nd, 2010


Namaste,


Started early and met Chad Lovett at Starbucks for a cup of coffee. Chad is a great guy, who is wise beyond his years. I enjoy spending time with him. On to work.... It continues to be slow at work. I met Mike Champlin at Louie's for lunch. We had a good time. We talked about travel, women, sports, and life. Back to work! The afternoon drug, on, and on, and on, and on, and on! You get the picture. Sherrie and the kid's were going to the movie tonight to see Eclipse. I have no desire to see it, so I laid down for a bit.... Nice 4 hour nap! Now I probably won't sleep tonight, but oh well! It's going to be a very busy weekend! My cousin Doug called and said my brothers truck is ready, so I have to find a way to get to Tennessee next weekend! Anyone want to go? Picture is Rosa. I did this shoot last summer. She is a very sweet young lady!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment