Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday, July 26th, 2010




Namaste,




Has anyone ever said you had a case of the Mondays???? Me either! Sherrie made me sleep in an extra 20 minutes. My left legs is so sore, that every time I moved last night I sat straight up in bed! So I really wanted to stay in bed. I got up showered, had my coffee, and read a chapter of my book. I stopped at Starbucks, and then on to work. It continues to be slow at work, but I had the clean up from the weekend. I stayed busy, and about noon I had to run to OU/Edmond and borrow some Potassium Chloride. I ran into Qudoba and got a taco salad. It was yummy. I don't know why I don't go there more often. Back to work. The afternoon was slow. I left about 4:00 and came home for a bit, before heading up to the gym. I was going to work the desk, but there was a new guy who needed orientation, so I rolled around with him a bit. He accidentally elbowed me in the leg where I may have something broken, and I was reduced to tears. I came on home, and recruited every kid in the neighborhood to help us move the furniture into the dinning room so the carpet cleaners will have empty rooms tomorrow. I got a shower has a salad, and am getting ready to count sheep! The pictures are from DJ and Lindsay Dirk's wedding!



Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment