Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday, July 8th, 2010







Namaste,






You ever have one of those days where you know you should just stay in bed? I knew this morning was gonna be a day like that! Left early and hit Starbucks.... I kicked everything in high gear at work, since I will not be there tomorrow. I could get use to a three day work week. I did all of the weekend prep, and did some air testing in the clean room. I met my friends Joy Brown, and Stacy Phillips at Louies for lunch. We had a good chat, and talked about the good old times at work. The afternoon was painfully boring.... I kept thinking about all of the things I needed to get done before I leave town, and there was nothing going on at work. I left and came home, got the lawn trailer, but since it was so late and the weather was closing in on me, I decided to get Edmond done, and leave Midwest City for Sunday when I get back. I did the whole property in under 4 hours.... Now I took the liberty of a few short cuts, but I am the only one who knows. I came home showered and had a bite to eat. I am going to crash. The next 48 hours will be a whirlwind! The pictures are Sadhu's I met in Kathmandu!






Love you all!






Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment