Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday, July 5th, 2010







Namaste,






Today is a federal holiday due to the fact that the 4th of July fell on a Sunday, which means everything is closed today including my office. I took the opportunity to pay bills online, and have some coffee here at the house. Trey and I were suppose to play golf with my brother, but it was raining like crazy! We ended up going to Harkins Bricktown theater and seeing the new A-Team movie. It was awesome. After the movie we went to Zio's and shared some lunch. We left there and I took Trey to the Oklahoma City National Memorial. I have been there several times, but Trey has never been. We walked the whole memorial and I tried to explain everything to him. We came back to Edmond and I took Trey for a hair cut, then we came home. All of Trey's friends were outside so he ditched me. I took an hour nap, and then got ready for the gym. We signed the best Muay Thai instructor in the region to teach at our gym. His name is Mike Parker, and he trained under Bruce Lee's training partner. He worked us out hard. Just the basics, but working on mechanics. I am tired! Pictures are Trey in Bricktown, and a picture from the Oklahoma City Memorial!






Love you all!






Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment