Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday, July 22nd, 2010




Namaste,




I have W.O.S.! (Wife over shoulder!) The day started much like every other day of my life. Over slept by ten minutes, so my whole day was off! Just kidding! I jumped up got my shower, and then worked on my presentation. I am almost done with it. It is really coming along really nice. Off to work after Starbucks! My whole crew was there..... Work is sloooooooooooooow! I met Tim Elliott and Trisha Clark at Louie's at lunch to discuss the schedule for next month. We are going to have to change things up again. Mike Giroux is going to take some time off, and we will have to fill in the gaps. Tim and Trisha are great kids, and are a going to be a great asset to the gym. Back to work... Afternoon sucked! We bugged out at 4:30 and I rand by home depot to get a hose before going to the gym. I got to the gym and turned the fans on, then passed out in front of one of them. I fell asleep for 20 minutes. I had a great workout with Travis Chyzy, and a couple of new guys. Trav and I go at it full bore. The new guy's are just not ready so we go about 50%. Home for a shower and food! can't wait for Friday to be over, and get some relaxation going! The pictures are me and my really hot wife. Sherrie has joined me in the exercise movement. She has lost 30 pounds this year, and weighs less than she did in junior high. She loves to run now, so I don't have to run by myself all the time! She is awesome!




Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment