Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday, July 21st, 2010




Happy hump day! Did not sleep especially well again. Sherrie and Trey went to the Lady Gaga concert last night, and did not get in until after midnight. I woke up at 5:10 and got my shower, and had my coffee. I am working on a presentation about weight loss, and bariatric surgery, so I made a few slides for the power point. Off to Starbucks then on to work. Work continues to be slow. Our administrator is moving to Dallas, so today was her last day. We had a group of 20 that went to lunch at Ted's. Sherrie came over and had lunch with us. The afternoon seemed to drag on. I had the lawn trailer so I left early and Brent met me at Midwest City. We knocked it out in 3 hours flat! I dropped him off and headed to Yukon, to take care of Julie Schwartz yard. It was a giant mess. She is missing a panel of her fence, so I took the big mower in and cut the lawn on seven, then on five, then on three. It was so thick that I had to rake it up and then mow with the push mower, and bag it. I thought it would only take 45 minutes, but it took over two hours. Home for a shower, and some fooooooooood! Time for bed! Pictures are me on Island Peak!




Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment