Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday, June 30th, 2010


Namaste,


Another ridiculously busy day. Starbucks, then work. Got everything done fairly quickly. Had a Dr appointment..... It only took a few minutes. Back to work. I spent about 30 minutes spraying round-up again. I had a few hours to burn, so I took the afternoon off and went over to Midwest City to do their lawn. I know I just did it on Saturday, but this weekend is going to be very busy, and I wanted to knock it out. I picked up Sherrie's brother and he helped me. He did a great job again. We knocked it out in just over three hours. I called Sherrie on my way home and she was going to the hospital to see her grandmother, so I decided to go to the Edmond property and do a couple of hours work. I got about 1/3 of it done. That saved me from going up there at 6:00am to start. I have a young man, who has been begging me to help. I am going to let him do some push mowing tomorrow. I am exhausted, so I am going to bed! Another picture of Cheynie Stoner!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment