Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday, June 13th, 2010


Namaste,


Slept pretty well??? Still woke up way too early... Just can't sleep past 5:20. I feel like I am wasting time sleeping. Sherrie and I laid around for an hour looking at some crazy stuff on the Internet, then I got ready for church. Sherrie, Trey, and I all went together, and Trey and I worked in the parking lot. We were going to spend the day at the zoo or park, but the weather was crazy.... It would sprinkle, and then the sun would come out? I decided to go over to Midwest City and see how much I could get done. I kicked it's butt.... I attacked the property differently than I ever had. I did the inner ring, and then the outer ring. I did the whole property in 4 hours and 30 minutes. It usually takes me 7 to 8 hours. I guess we finely have it down to maintenance, and I did not do any special projects. I really can't do anything over there except for regular scheduled maintenance, until they come current on their bill! ;-) When I got home Sherrie had some fish in the oven, and grilled some veggies. It was great. We decided to get out of the house, and we took the top down on her car, and drove around the lake. It was brutally hot! We came home, and I am being lazy! I look forward to going back to work tomorrow, so I can get some rest! The picture is Me, Mike Isbell, Josh Isbell, and Mike VanSickle in central Wyoming.


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment