Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Monday, May 31st, 2010




Namaste,




Just as I suspected.... Our family started showing up, around 9:00am.... Angel and her family, Miranda and her boy friend Keith, their little brother Gregory and his family, then around 11:00 others started rolling in. We had 41 total show up! I somehow got nominated to be chef, and so I cooked 100 hamburgers, and my cousin Brenda's new husband cooked the dog's! We had quite the feast!!!!!! I ate cookies like there was no tomorrow! After lunch everyone just hung out and talked, unit about 5:00. Terry, Doug, and I went down to Uncle Juniors house, and got him and his car. We took some pictures in front of the house, and then took it to the town square. It was very nice. We went back to the house and started getting things packed for tomorrow. It is going to be a very long day!




Love you all!




Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment