Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010


Namaste,


Overall.... Today was just a waste of existence. I am mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually drained. I would love to just hop a train and get lost for a few days, but there seems to be something to do or somewhere to be all of the time. I went to work at 6:30 today, because I knew I was going to pick up the drive shaft for Mike's rover. After work I came home and got the lawn trailer... Headed over to mom's and knocked her lawn out. Then put that drive shaft in. It was not too difficult. The kicker was when I tried to fill the transmission pan with fluid. There is no dipstick, or fluid fill. It has to be filled with a pump, so I guess I will have to find somewhere to fill it tomorrow. I have a pretty good idea that it will be up and running after that. I was conned into going over to Ben Crockers house to look at his thermostat... I figured you out! "THANK YOU!" The I had a good talk with my brother... I got somethings off my chest! I got into some poison ivy while I was doing Uncle Gerald's lawn, so I took a huge dose of steroids. They keep you from sleeping.... I guess I better try!


I do love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment