Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday, June 28th, 2010


Namaste,


Monday.... Enough said! Mom's car is in the shop again, so I had to pick her up and take her to work. Stopped at Starbucks. On to work. Monday's are always busy, trying to catch up from the weekend. Jodi and I took Ben to lunch today. Ben is transferring to the Oklahoma City branch of Scottrade, so it will be difficult to meet for lunch in the future. The afternoon, was full of trying to keep my eye's open, while staying motivated to keep up with things at work. I decided after talking to Ben at lunch, I would head down to his new house, and clean up his yard. That would free up some time for him to keep working on the house, and helping Kinsey get settled in. I got a good work out! They have a very nice yard, and hundreds of flower beds. I have no idea how he is going to keep them all weeded! I got filthy cleaning up his yard, so I took a shower, and am going to relax for 1/2 an hour then crash out! Picture of me at the 805 Fight Club cookout!


Love you all!


Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment